You all ready for another book on the Croydon Canal?
You all ready for another book on the Croydon Canal?
'tis one is not quite as good as the rest, though I'm close to getting round to finally posting it... is anyone able to motivate me? 
-
will greenwood
- Posts: 352
- Joined: 14 Jan 2008 23:45
- Location: moorlinch
I've acquired yet another book on the Croydon Canal. It's much smaller than the one I had in mind, but I can't yet share it with you until I've investigated one of it's claims. You see, since very few individuals own a copy of this book, I could perhaps take all the credit and become famous from the discovery!
Muahahahahaha... 
-
will greenwood
- Posts: 352
- Joined: 14 Jan 2008 23:45
- Location: moorlinch
-
will greenwood
- Posts: 352
- Joined: 14 Jan 2008 23:45
- Location: moorlinch
-
will greenwood
- Posts: 352
- Joined: 14 Jan 2008 23:45
- Location: moorlinch