I love this town too and it is definitely on the up.
I love this town!
Re: I love this town!
Well done!
I love this town too and it is definitely on the up.
I love this town too and it is definitely on the up.
Re: I love this town!
To quote the great Maury Ballstein , THATs what I'm talkin' about !!
Well done Rod - Sydenham is definitely a nice place to live and it's good to hear it said . 100% with you .
A very good evening
Nigel
Well done Rod - Sydenham is definitely a nice place to live and it's good to hear it said . 100% with you .
A very good evening
Nigel
-
gerispringer
- Posts: 146
- Joined: 20 Jul 2009 10:58
- Location: sydenham
Re: I love this town!
In my experience men who do entire Christmas shopping in 90 mins go to the bookshop and off-licence and that's it.