He did say all the payments would be refunded and any bank charges incurred paid as well. I don't know if that is automatic though or if you have to notice it yourself and contact them for the refund - hence this post.
Members of F H Pools - check your bank statements
Members of F H Pools - check your bank statements
Apparently a number of members have been charged twice this month. I overheard a member of staff talking to a customer this had happened to - he blamed a glitch at head office. 
He did say all the payments would be refunded and any bank charges incurred paid as well. I don't know if that is automatic though or if you have to notice it yourself and contact them for the refund - hence this post.
He did say all the payments would be refunded and any bank charges incurred paid as well. I don't know if that is automatic though or if you have to notice it yourself and contact them for the refund - hence this post.