Or do I need to call a plumber?
Water Pressure on Fairlawn
-
Howard Staunton
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 15 Sep 2007 18:30
- Location: Fairlawn Park
Water Pressure on Fairlawn
Anyone else noticed fluctuating water pressure recently on Fairlawn Park?
Or do I need to call a plumber?
Or do I need to call a plumber?
Re: Water Pressure on Fairlawn
Yes... My toilet has been making odd noises after flushing.. Maybe the water pressure is too high or I have a broken/ possessed toilet.. Strange... 
-
Howard Staunton
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 15 Sep 2007 18:30
- Location: Fairlawn Park
Re: Water Pressure on Fairlawn
Tilly,
If you turn your taps on slightly, does the water the comes out do so in a pulsating fashion?
If you turn your taps on slightly, does the water the comes out do so in a pulsating fashion?
Re: Water Pressure on Fairlawn
Taps seem to be fine, just the toilet making flatulent noises.. who knows what they are digging up on the high street.. that could be having an effect.