has anyone on here tried them and are they the same or similar or nothig like the original?
Kennedys Sausages
-
Sarah BJ Turner
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 1 Jun 2009 10:08
- Location: Downham
Kennedys Sausages
As we all know they have closed all their shops and we can't get their sausages anywhere
However I have been reliably informed that the Sausage Shop in Beckenham High Street sell them as 'Ken and Eddys'
has anyone on here tried them and are they the same or similar or nothig like the original?
has anyone on here tried them and are they the same or similar or nothig like the original?
I got some of the Ken + Eddys sausages from Beckenham for my parents.
Dad loved em, Mum wasnt so over the moon with em.
I thought £3.25 was a bit steep for 4 sausages.
I must say that I like the little Butchers down at Bell Green. Hand made organic Sausages and skins, taste great and reasonably priced.
Dad loved em, Mum wasnt so over the moon with em.
I thought £3.25 was a bit steep for 4 sausages.
I must say that I like the little Butchers down at Bell Green. Hand made organic Sausages and skins, taste great and reasonably priced.