Daughter Sharmina on GMTV Tues
Daughter Sharmina on GMTV Tues
Good luck to you Linda, and to Sharmina of course. I'm sure she'll do you proud.
I tend not to watch television but have I missed her? Can you give more info as to when she is on and when you need us to vote?
She's clearly talented enough to have gotten this far, so if you're asking me to vote as she's local, then I'm game.
Anything that puts Sydders on the map is good by me. The last person 'we' had that was in something of this type was the Sound Of Music woman? I believe she won?
I tend not to watch television but have I missed her? Can you give more info as to when she is on and when you need us to vote?
She's clearly talented enough to have gotten this far, so if you're asking me to vote as she's local, then I'm game.
Anything that puts Sydders on the map is good by me. The last person 'we' had that was in something of this type was the Sound Of Music woman? I believe she won?