I'm only disappointed that it doesn't seem to have been publicised better. I didn't get a News Shopper this week (we don't seem to get them delivered any more), but I've walked through Penge I think every day this week and went into the library on Thursday, and hadn't seen anything about it. Nobody seems to have posted about it on the local forums either, which is a shame
Penge Easter market today (Saturday)
Penge Easter market today (Saturday)
I walked through into Penge today to find stalls out in the grounds of St. John's Church and along the high street: there seems to be some sort of Easter market on today (might be tomorrow too, I suppose), and some of the stuff looks rather good. Our old friends the Alexandra Garden Centre are one of those with a stall.
I'm only disappointed that it doesn't seem to have been publicised better. I didn't get a News Shopper this week (we don't seem to get them delivered any more), but I've walked through Penge I think every day this week and went into the library on Thursday, and hadn't seen anything about it. Nobody seems to have posted about it on the local forums either, which is a shame
I'm only disappointed that it doesn't seem to have been publicised better. I didn't get a News Shopper this week (we don't seem to get them delivered any more), but I've walked through Penge I think every day this week and went into the library on Thursday, and hadn't seen anything about it. Nobody seems to have posted about it on the local forums either, which is a shame
-
Bovine Juice
- Posts: 278
- Joined: 14 Oct 2007 11:35
- Location: Penge
Re: Penge Easter market today (Saturday)
It's only today and till 5pm. The event was heavily publicised on Twitter and Facebook but I agree a banner or two on the High Street would have been wise.