Only 3 weeks until I move in
Search found 2 matches
- 12 Apr 2008 12:24
- Forum: Town Cafe
- Topic: Moving to Upper Sydenham - what's the area like?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4253
- 11 Apr 2008 16:23
- Forum: Town Cafe
- Topic: Moving to Upper Sydenham - what's the area like?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4253
Moving to Upper Sydenham - what's the area like?
Hi there
I've just put a deposit down on a flat in Longton Avenue in Upper Sydenham, here
The area seems quiet and residential which is what I'm looking for after having a torrid time with crime and noise in Camberwell/Walworth. Sydenham Wells park looks very picturesque and I was quite surprised ...
I've just put a deposit down on a flat in Longton Avenue in Upper Sydenham, here
The area seems quiet and residential which is what I'm looking for after having a torrid time with crime and noise in Camberwell/Walworth. Sydenham Wells park looks very picturesque and I was quite surprised ...