Search found 5 matches
- 17 Nov 2016 17:59
- Forum: Town Hall
- Topic: New local chef
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6776
Re: New local chef
- 17 Nov 2016 17:51
- Forum: Town Hall
- Topic: New local chef
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6776
Re: New local chef
Hi
I will be cooking a different menu once a week unless I say I am cooking one specific menu 2 or 3 days in that week for now I will only be cooking once or twice a week just to see how I get on. I will also repeat menu from time to time so you can eat something that you have missed out before ...
I will be cooking a different menu once a week unless I say I am cooking one specific menu 2 or 3 days in that week for now I will only be cooking once or twice a week just to see how I get on. I will also repeat menu from time to time so you can eat something that you have missed out before ...
- 17 Nov 2016 11:25
- Forum: Town Hall
- Topic: New local chef
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6776
Re: New local chef
No I haven't I'll look into it thank you
- 17 Nov 2016 09:27
- Forum: Town Hall
- Topic: New local chef
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6776
Re: New local chef
Hi,
Yeh I will be cooking a batch depending on how many orders I get on the website! U put a link there click on it and have a look at the menu, the prices vary depending on what I am cooking my menu for today is £12 with a main and a desert! All is cooked in my home but it's pick up only for the ...
Yeh I will be cooking a batch depending on how many orders I get on the website! U put a link there click on it and have a look at the menu, the prices vary depending on what I am cooking my menu for today is £12 with a main and a desert! All is cooked in my home but it's pick up only for the ...
- 16 Nov 2016 18:12
- Forum: Town Hall
- Topic: New local chef
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6776
New local chef
Hi everyone,
I just became a local chef for Menu Next Door in the Sydenham community check out my first menu on
https://menunextdoor.co.uk/en/menus/oh-my-cod-5/
I know the feeling of getting home too tired to cook... or what I am cooking today question!!
So why not order a take away of home ...
I just became a local chef for Menu Next Door in the Sydenham community check out my first menu on
https://menunextdoor.co.uk/en/menus/oh-my-cod-5/
I know the feeling of getting home too tired to cook... or what I am cooking today question!!
So why not order a take away of home ...